BNF Publications have developed an app that gives up-to-date offline reference to the British National Formulary (BNF) and the British National Formulary for Children (BNFC). Aimed at UK NHS healthcare professionals involved with prescribing, monitoring, supplying and administering medicines; the app provides essential information on the selection of safe and effective medicines for individual patients.
Please read the app Terms and Conditions [http://www.bnf.org/products/bnfbnfcapp/bnf-bnf-app-terms-and-conditions/] carefully before using this mobile application. Downloading the app will indicate your acceptance. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the app.
· Offline browsing and searching of content of the BNF and BNFC
· The ability to switch between adult and child content
· Autocomplete search with navigation panes for treatment summaries, drug monographs and medicinal products
· Powerful interactions checker
· Clinical content updated every month
· Update notifications when a new update is available
· Optimised for smart phones and tablets
In this update to the British National Formulary, we have made 12 significant changes in drug monographs and treatment summaries. There have been significant dose changes to 5 drug monographs. We have also added details about 5 new medicinal products.
Copyright© 2017 puxe.net - Free Apk Pure